e-Business is The Saipem services portal dedicated to suppliers and internal users that supports the management of procurement processes between companies.
The e-Business goal is to speed up the information exchange with potential suppliers, for a requisition and bidding process.
There are many services provided by Saipem Group:
e-Bidding: static e-bidding
Some functionalities mainly required by our customers are:
- Request for quotation. It is the invitation directed to the suppliers to make a bid for procurement of goods and services.
- Analysis of bidding results It is oriented to e-Business referents and can be used for e-catalog purchasing and e-biddings.
- Online interactive simulation (test auction). It is a test bidding which allows Internal Users to use the tool and verify working conditions. Users can access the service through the DEMO AREA using username and password.
Reverse e-Auction: dynamic auction
It allows different suppliers to attend the auction at the same time. The auction allows suppliers to negotiate a price directly, ensuring time saving and more competition.
Reverse e-Auction is used as a final step of a previous negotiation through static bidding.
e-Catalog: electronic purchasing with reference to a Frame Agreement
What can I purchase through e-Catalog?
Your company can rely on two different kinds of electronic catalog:
- Company Specific catalogs: Agreements signed between Saipem and suppliers
- Cross Company catalogs: Agreements valid for all the Eni Group Companies